RFC 6: Establish Additional Funding Mechanisms for GeoMOOSE
|Author:||Dan “Ducky” Little
|Last Updated:||14 March 2017
- Establish financial controls for administering project funds.
- Facilitate easy financial contributions to the GeoMOOSE project at all levels.
- The PSC will select a fiscal agent by vote.
- Expenditure history will be tracked in a Git repository available to the PSC. The expenditure history should minimally include a summary of incoming funds, outgoing funds, and the voting record for expenditures.
- All disbursements of funds must be approved by a simple majority of the PSC.
- The PSC may reject/refund incoming funds by a simple majority vote.
- The PSC chair will be responsible for reporting and reconciling fund balance at regularly scheduled PSC meetings.
- The GeoMOOSE website will be updated to include information on how to contribute.