GeoMOOSE 2.9.0 Release Notes
- We now have a Docker image of the development environment.
- Moved common layer methods into a GeoMoose Layer class (and fixed a lot of fallout).
- Added ResultsAsGrid extension.
- Added scalebar examples to demo.
- Implemented RFC 5: Modularize Core GeoMOOSE Services
- Lots of WFS and WFS-T fixes.
- Hide legends of deactivated layers.
- Fix various methods of selecting a service on page load.
- Changed defaults so onhover activated popups auto clear on mouse move.
- Better draw mode icon.
- Measure area tool now shows help text (like measure line does).
- Improved tracking of layer current and default layer state.
- Fixed inconsistencies in the select service.
- Fixed layer ordering issues that made it hard to select or buffer an existing vector feature.
- Fixed printing ArcGIS REST layers named “0”.
- Lots of work updating outdated documentation.
- And more