- A multitude of bug fixes.
- Sketching/Redlining Tools
- Improved Printing Configuration
- Improved Demo
- Upgrade to OpenLayers 2.8
- autotools based configuration/installation.
1) Is it worth the upgrade? Yes.
2) Is the upgrade as painful as upgrading old GeoMOOSE 1.X.X versions? No! You should not have to change your mapbook at all. You should back up your settings.ini and verify changes there.
3) Is this the version that should convince me to upgrade from 1.X to 2.X? Probably, but 2.2 will be coming soon and that will be even more worthwhile with additional bug fixes and a few additional features.
4) Are there still bugs? Yep, we even know about a bunch of them and are working on fixing them.